Landrake Dog Walking has been actively managing its digital ‘paw print’ since 2019 this means that photos on our website and on social media seldom include our current client group.
Naturally everyone enjoys seeing photos of dogs having fun but we share daily photos with owners exclusively.
Our social media policy
Prevent information gathering and reduce the risk of criminal activity using the Deny Detect Deter model.
- Images used are frequently cropped to remove landmarks and other features in the landscape which would provide information about locations visited.
- Where dog tags are legible in photos the details are obscured in editing.
- Featured photographs on our website and on social media are often over 4 years old to further disrupt information gathering.
- Puppy photographs are always of dogs worked with in previous years.
What about other non-digital security issues?
- No sign writing on vehicles used – an important feature for all clients; essential for house sitting, field and welfare checks.
- Enhanced security procedures which will be explained during client enrolment